A GRANDMOTHER’S HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE JUST BEFORE THANKSGIVING IN MILWAUKEE NEAR 1ST & AUER. FAMILY IS DISPLACED AND IS ASKING FOR COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE.

‼️Let us Help this family.‼️

Dear Tory Lowe,

My name is Licia Beard. My home caught fire the day before thanksgiving 11-27-19. My family home caught fire with all of the belongings inside. We are a family of eight. I’m raising four grandchildren who live in my home. Two grandchildren are disabled ages 12 and 13. I also have a disabled son that’s 36 years of age. My daughter who fractured her back jumping from the second story of the house trying to avoid the fire. My family is now displaced unfortunately right before the holidays.

87D6B289-F63A-48A4-95D1-86EF50348C1A

I am also a pastor and have dedicated my entire life to helping the community. We are in desperate need of help. We are homeless we have nothing, but the pajamas we had on the day of the fire. I am reaching out to the community to please donate what you can to help our family. No amount is too small. Red Cross has given us a hotel for five days. The five days are up on Monday, December 2. I’m asking whatever God put on your heart will help thanks from the heart. Thank in advance. You can contact us @ (414) 514-6162.

Sincerely,
Grandma Beard

C908714F-BE67-48CA-9BC1-511B09AFBA3E

 

👑: Click go fund me the link to help assist the family.  gf.me/u/w24ic3

Please share this post. Keep this family in your prayers.🙏🏾

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s